Viewstream is excited to be bringing home some new hardware! Between the awards programs of the Telly Awards, Communicator Awards and Hermes Awards, Viewstream received nine.
The 37th Annual Telly Awards has awarded Viewstream five Bronze awards in the category of Online Video. With over 13,000 entries from all 50 states and numerous countries, this is truly an honor. The Telly Awards, a premier award honoring outstanding creative work in video and film productions and online commercials, recognized Viewstream for creative videos for Autodesk and ClearCare.
Two of those same videos each received Silver Awards of Distinction from the Communicator Awards, the international awards program honoring creative excellence for communication professionals.
Finally, the Hermes Creative Awards has presented Viewstream with two awards in the categories of Microsite and Interactive Capabilities. Our work with Autodesk Suite Recommender earned an Honorable Mention and the Autodesk InfraWorks Microsite earned the Platinum Award, the award given to those entries judged to be among the most outstanding in the competition.
We add these nine new awards of recognition to our collection of previous distinctions for our work with clients including Microsoft, Autodesk and Adobe. Thank you to all who helped us get here!
Check out the winners:
- Bronze Winner, Online Video, Autodesk BIM 360 Docs
- Bronze Winner, Online Video, Autodesk BIM Solutions for Infrastructure
- Bronze Winner, Online Video, ClearCare Platform
- Bronze Winner, Online Video, Future of Making Things
- Bronze Winner, Online Video, Project Alexandria Teaser
- Silver Award of Distinction, ClearCare Platform
- Silver Award of Distinction, Project Alexandria Teaser
- Platinum Winner, Microsite Category, InfraWorks Microsite
- Honorable Mention, Interactive Capabilities, Autodesk Suite Recommender
See our complete list of awards here.