Bringing in the new year with a bang, Viewstream is now ready to handle HD Web video projects. Advances in online streaming have made crystal-clear video on the web easy, affordable, and just plain pretty.
There are plenty of reasons take the leap before everyone else does.
5 reasons why HD Web is the way to go:
1. Retention, retention, retention. HD on the Web offers optimal user experience. A recent Akamai Technologies report says that sixty percent of online users are less likely to return to a site if the video content is poor.
2. Believe it or not, it’s cost effective. Most companies like Viewstream shoot in high definition anyways. Don’t transfer down; add some high-end graphics and some great audio, and you’ve got yourself a top-shelf experience for your user.
3. Your customer’s connection can handle it. In fact, you could wow them with the amazing clarity your site brings over their dsl connection.
4. No new technology on the receiving end. Your customer uses Flash, QuickTime, Windows Media. All the players they know and love.
5. Because imitation isn’t enough. This isn’t higher def. This is true, 720p and 1080i high def.